Revitalize Sales Performance with Innovative Gamification
Elevate Your Sales Game with Streamz
Discover how our Streamz Sales Gamification platform propels your team towards peak performance, leveraging engaging challenges and real-time insights
Efficiently reduce time to gamify learning Behaviors for swift and engaging implementation
Strategically design innovative gamified sales contests for enhanced team engagement
Motivate sales teams with personalised leaderboards, badges, points, and instant rewards
Combine learning with external sales metrics from your CRM
Seamlessly implement gamification in a hands-free, error-free way for optimal engagement
Monitor and improve the gamification program parameters in real-time
Empower your teams to achieve goals with training that is fun
Roll Out Sales Contests Within Minutes
Create and run daily, weekly, or monthly, gamification programs that focus on leading indicators based on roles, teams, and countries.
Assign points to tasks and learning activities that are required for sales teams to progress
Powerful Rules Engine to help you develop complex programs effortlessly
Promote winning behaviours with competition
Streamz offers an engaging sales gamification experience that aligns with your sales goals and ensures your reps strive for more.
Inspire sales reps to take action and achieve goals by providing real-time insights into their progress and milestones
Streamz allows reps to share their badges and broadcast achievements across all social media platforms
Boost Engagement and Hit KPIs Consistently
Wouldn’t it be great if sales professionals could be automatically reminded to perform tasks? Streamz’ state-of-the-art sales gamification software lets you do exactly that!
Create a sense of urgency with automated, personalised notifications
Guide your reps to stay focused on the task-at-hand with in-app nudges
Celebrate wins and drive sales behaviours with instant gratification
Seamless integration with payday, a 3rd party e-voucher platform for hasslefree redemptions
Real-time insights into what drives sales effectiveness
Measure the impact of sales contests with up-to-date, quantifiable metrics.
Identify enthusiasts and sceptics to design personalised journeys
What is the Streamz Gamification
Deploy complex sales gamification programs without writing a single line of code! Streamz sales gamification platform offers a comprehensive rules engine that takes care of all the hard stuff like awarding and tracking scores, rewarding sales behaviours, maintaining real-time leaderboards and ensures seamless gamification of learning.
Select Activities to gamify
Choose sales behaviours to reward
Set milestones for different badges
Frequently Asked Questions
What is sales gamification?
Sales gamification is the process of applying game like elements (contests, leaderboards, badges etc) to sales activities with an objective to drive the right sales behaviours andcomplete various sales tasks/activities. Completing tasks comes with rewards and recognition which motivates the sales rep to exceed sales goals.
How does sales gamification work?
Sales Gamification works on human psychology of motivating people through rewards and recognition to display positive learning behaviour. The aim of Implementing gamification for sales is to energize learning and nudge learners towards the completion of their goals. There are a few things you need to remember while carrying out gamification of learning:
- Successful contests play on emotions. Make the sales reps believe he can improve and win.
- Set clear objectives of the sales contests. These need to align with the sales behaviours essential to continuous wins.
- Provide visibility into contest’s rules, user’s progression, awards, and leaderboards
- Set up multiple winnable milestones and make sure to reward your sales reps.
What is an example of gamification of learning?
Here is an example of gamification of learning.
Let’s say you have a new product launch coming up and you want to test the sales readiness of your teams at scale. You can simple use a sales gamification platform to set up a month-long weekly sales contest. Here’s how you can set it up:
- Build a metric that tracks knowledge levels based on the user’s response to questions about the product in question. You can also add questions about sales skills, competition and more.
- Award points based on multiple criterias. For instance, all sales reps who complete the training get 100 points, sales reps who participate in the weekly sales quiz and score >70 get 50 points, and sales rep who participate in the weekly quiz and score 100 get 100 points
- Send regular updates about weekly winners and top leaderboard scorers. This will motivate other reps to participate more.
- All sales reps who have collected over 300 points can be given a ‘Product Expert Badge’ and the top winner gets the ‘Product Guru Badge’.
The points can be converted to monetary rewards if budgets are available
Such a contest can ensure the majority of the sales reps focus on the new product learning and improve their selling skills.
Why do you need a sales gamification platform?
Creating gamification programs, contests requires a complex set of actions:
- Defining the rules of the program based on the objectives.
- Distributing the program rules, communicating personalized progress to individuals to drive improvements
- Designing and awarding badges to selected individuals
- Creating and distributing leaderboards to communicate standings to enable competitive and winning behaviour in real-time
- Integrating a rewards activity for instant gratification
A sales gamification platform allows sales leaders to create such programs with complex rules. It enables them to automate the creation, delivery, measurement and distribution of the various gamification elements- points, leaderboards, badges on completion of tasks, and points redemption. The platform removes manual actions, reduces errors, improves efficiency and helps sales leaders to focus on the sales challenges.